Saturday, July 16, 2016

My Legacy to Mother Earth


When I was young, my family and I always spend our time in Botolan, Zambales. Me and my dad loves to explore, but the thing is I don’t like animals because I am scared of them so I learn to appreciate plants more. Looking at them makes me feel special, seeing a sight that is so vibrant and calming like that- is so wonderful. I remember going to a big garden in the US- I was running all over the place with my cousin following me. The garden was full with flowers and I was speaking so loud because I haven’t seen anything like that before in the Philippines. My auntie grace has a garden in their backyard so I always go to their house to play tea party and stuff with flowers surrounding us.





I learn to love photography because of nature. Being able to take a photo of them is amazing. I think my legacy to Mother Earth is being a person who appreciate them by taking photos and encouraging other to take care of them too.




No comments:

Post a Comment